Skip to content

Category: Rock

Home ⁄ Archive by Category "Rock"

31.01.2020

Love Is Love - Dj Lordjazz* - The Plain Dealer (CD, Album)

9 thoughts on “ Love Is Love - Dj Lordjazz* - The Plain Dealer (CD, Album)

  1. Play a few tracks into the album and you'll see they don't rap about anything! 90% of the verses can be summed up with a statement like "We're LOTUG, we're legends, and we love hip hop." The other 10% would fall into the category of "We're /5(12).
  2. Hood Billionaire is the seventh studio album by American hip hop recording artist Rick toscansnulimootecancontnukilsombwi.coinfo album was released through Maybach Music Group, Def Jam Recordings and Slip-n-Slide Records on November 24, The album features guest appearances from Jay-Z, K. Michelle, French Montana, Project Pat, Yo Gotti, Boosie Badazz, Big K.R.I.T., Whole Slab, R. Kelly, and .
  3. Jun 15,  · Way Maker (Live from Passion ) ft. Kristian Stanfill, Kari Jobe, Cody Carnes - Duration: Passion Music 1,, views.
  4. Jan 23,  · ‎Album · · 13 Songs. Available with an Apple Music subscription. Try it free. The Plain Dealer DJ Lordjazz Hip-Hop/Rap ; Listen on Apple Music. Listen on Apple Music. Preview. TITLE TIME; 1 Love Is Love (feat. The Cella Dwellas & Joya) 10 Reality True (feat. Senica da Misfit).
  5. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for The Love Songs Album [#1] - Various Artists on AllMusic -
  6. "What's Your Name" is a midtempo electro song, and bases its melody on thrusting new wave-influenced synths. It contains a "whimsical" beat that utilizes sirens and wind instruments. Greg Kot of the Chicago Tribune compared the song's synth riff to the music that was popular during the s MTV generation, while John Soeder from The Plain Dealer noted its similarity to .
  7. Play a few tracks into the album and you'll see they don't rap about anything! 90% of the verses can be summed up with a statement like "We're LOTUG, we're legends, and we love hip hop." The other 10% would fall into the category of "We're .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *